A network for those Hogwarts seekers who want a place to chat and share their love of quidditch, Hogwarts, and the world of Harry Potter!Rules
- Must be following me.
- Reblog this post! You can like it to bookmark, but it won’t be an entry.
- Fill out this form.
- Must reach 50 notes or this never happened.
- Must be willing to follow all of the other members.
- Must have your ask box open.What I'm Looking For
- A fandom blog. Mulitfandom is fine (I mean I’m multifandom so who am I to judge) but Harry Potter MUST be one of your main fandoms.
- A clean theme and a nice URL + icon.
- Just a generally nice person.What You’ll Get
- Follow back from me and the rest of the members.
- Spot on the members page.
- Promos from me whenever and a promo when the members are announced.
- New friends yay!
- Help, collaborations, shared graphics, gifs, fanfics, etc.Once Accepted
- I’ll send you an ask for an icon and quick description for the members page.
- Join the network chat blog yay.
- Follow the other members.Other Info
Nerdy Percy and Girly Annabeth, please?
‘You know, you should really wear those more often.’ Annabeth’s voice is low and distracting in the relative quiet of her bedroom. Bon Iver hums from the speakers in the corner and sunlight falls through the open window, bathing them in warmth and a faint summer breeze.
Percy looks up from his biology homework. Annabeth sits with her back against her pillows and a smirk playing at her lips. She looks impossibly gorgeous in a tank top and a little blue skirt, her own notes lying dormant in her lap as she stares at him.
‘Wear what more often?’
Percy cringes and looks down, avoiding her intent gaze and readjusting the thick rims on his nose. He usually wears contacts, but he’d dropped them on the floor this morning. And last time he’d done that and just washed and used them anyway, he’d gotten an eye infection which had left him wearing an eye patch for a week. As he didn’t fancy playing pirate again, he threw them and donned the glasses he barely ever wore. The bed shifts as Annabeth sets down her abandoned homework and crawls over to him. Her finger hooks under his chin and tilts it up.
‘Don’t hide from me,’ she says softly. ‘You’ve done that for long enough.’